Monday, April 28, 2008

PM can help people

I’m a businessman and I work 24/7/365. I’m very short of time and I don’t want to waste it in queues paying some taxes. I have my housemaid but she is an old woman and I don’t want to make her to go somewhere to pay my taxes or fees. Actually I could hire some young one but I’ve got used to my old Mary. So, every month it was a great problem for me to pay some taxes and fees. I had to limit my business time and go to those stupid payment offices. I was dreaming of some services that could safe me from that goings. And God has heard me and have provided online payment services. That was a real gift for me. Now I could pay my fees online without wasting my precious time. But here appeared another problem. I constantly was forgetting the dates of payments. And had to pay some fines for delays. Here I had to set the reminders on my computer. But again some problems appeared. These reminders were calling constantly at the wrong time. Just imagine, I have negotiations and this bloody reminder tells that I should pay rent for my apartment… terrible. But I think that I’m a lucky person because the God has heard my prays once more and have granted me a very clever payment system – Perfect Money. With this system I can forget about all these fees and fines. PM has a function of recurrent payment. So, I just can set the necessary time and date and system will pay all that taxes itself. I went and signed up immediately as soon as I’ve heard of it and I don’t regret. I’ve been using it for 3 months and haven’t noticed any errors and delays. System works as Swiss watch. I like, it save my time, keeps me calm and saves my fine money.

https://perfectmoney.com/index.html?ref=240107

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Europeans submit the world of payment systems

Unknown said...

u r right

exers said...

What for in general to do purchases online that it is difficult to leave on street?