Sunday, April 20, 2008

I own exchange service… I have several ideas

I represent electronic currency exchange service. I don’t want to name my project but have a desire to discuss actual state of the systems like e-gold. Let’s take 5 most significant and popular systems regardless of their age. The main thing that troubles all of us is surely e-gold.

E-gold shows that soon there will be a default in system and its place will be occupied with a number of other ones that also have something to show off. I think that such systems as ebullion, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, c-gold will occupy the place of e-gold.

Perfect Money is a novelty from Europe that will soon show its power. It is a system of full value with its banking which operates in the very center of bank security and deserves a greater attention. System exchanges other currencies. But speaking frankly I don’t know what it will do with all that e-gold.

С-gold will not make efforts to attract new users. C-gold is a system with minor turnovers.

Ebullion is a secure system in respect of software and security department, which occupies today the greatest part of electronic currency market among the discussed systems.

Liberty Reserve is a system that moves in a good direction. Though who knows what are they? They have implemented Support service which helps only the selected ones and without any wish.

Here comes the conclusion. С-gold and e-bullion though being long on the market , do not think about increasing of their turnovers. The opposite thing I can say about Liberty Reserve. This currency is stably demanded but very often is ddosed. Despite operation period Perfect Money shows good results. Everything works correctly. Though demand is low but I thing that it is a temporary event. Learn about new system as I’m sure that you know the old ones.

https://perfectmoney.com/signup.html?ref=240107

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Electronic commerce types turns, all will soon earn on the Internet

Poltawa said...

i want invest my money in HYIP anybody can help me?

exers said...

register in the reflink =)