Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fraudmasrets


I want to say that people nowadays became sore and aggressive due to various spammers and scammers. One my friend has borrowed 30k from me. When it came time to return money he said that he had no such a sum in dollars but he has had it in electronic currency. I decided to take the debt in e-currency as I don’t need money… So, my friend has settled accounts with me in Perfect Money. I didn’t know such currency but he assured me that it was a super currency that will be as popular very soon as cash. The next day I decided to buy some items on eBay. I selected the necessary items and wrote the sellers that I can pay only in Perfect Money. The next day I opened my e-mail and found 10 letters from sellers. Here I became disappointed. Only 2 persons agreed with such kind of settlements, three of them said that they accept only PayPal, one person said that he is still in consideration and four letters… They were horrible. People have decided that I was a scammer. Nobody has abused me so such before… They called me bogus spammer, idiot, and many other even more offensive words. I was really in shock. I myself work as a teacher in elementary school and have never heard such words addressed to me. Of course, may be my letter seemed like a kind of spam or something like that, but I don’t think that it was a ground for such offence. Perfect Money for me appeared to be a perfect abuse. Though I have looked the site through, and it seems to be good. But people are people and I cannot ban them to do whatever they want. I just want to call them upon to be more tolerate as all of us are people as well. May be, I cannot write letters properly but still I tried. Six of ten understood me… So, I think it was not so bad.
https://perfectmoney.com/signup.html?ref=240107

No comments: