Friday, April 25, 2008

M-banking....does it have any future?


If we look at statistics we will see that today online banking becomes more and more popular. It is natural because mobile telephone is not a luxury today. As it was seen some people may have no place to live but they have mobile phone. It is very convenient to have bank account in your pocket. But as for me I don’t like mobile bank. Or it’s better to say, I don’t trust mobile banking.

Just see yourself, hackers breach the most sophisticated technologies and I think that to breach mobile phone is pulling a gravy train. I prefer using banks. They have proved that they are the most reliable technology to keep funds. You may say that they are not very good because they are not mobile and don’t provide service round the clock. May be you’re right but still banks guarantee safety and security. Though today many banks have their own websites and Internet version of their service.

As I have already said, I don’t trust mobile banking, the same I can say about internet banking. But today’s live demands being active and using high-tech technologies. So, sometimes I have to use internet banking. I’m very picky and it is very difficult for me to choose something I don’t like much. I was looking for the service that could satisfy me more or less. After months of search I finally found the one that fits me mostly. The name of this Internet banking service is very promising – Perfect Money.

When I’ve heard about them for the first time I didn’t like it as usually those who have loud names are weak and cannot offer anything except their name. but here I had to admit that I was wrong. Perfect Money is a real online banking. They offer three-level security system, multicurrency accounts and charging no fees for internal transfers. They also provide an opportunity to fund accounts directly with such systems as e-gold, pecunix and webmoney. And what made me really happy is adding of 7% interest calculated from annual profit. So, speaking in short, I liked it but use very rarely preferring banks.

https://perfectmoney.com/signup.html?ref=240107

1 comment:

Hannes@Home said...

Mobile phones have much more sophisticated security mechanism built in. (Encryptions, security keys etc.)Mobile banking properly implemented is far more secure than Internet banking. And talk about branch banking - remember most fraud are perpetrated by internal staff inside of banks.