Monday, April 21, 2008

My account is blocked


I’m really tired with that PayPal. It constantly blocks my account. I use this system for my business and constantly transfer large amounts. Earlier it was ok but now it is almost impossible to work! My account is always blocked, my partners are very angry and I don’t know what to do.

I like PayPal, it is a good system that is very popular. Besides, it is used on eBay where I very frequently use PayPal to pay for services and merchandise. But I think I should change it for my business, as business cannot wait until PayPal considers my request to unblock my account and does this. I started examining all payment systems.

I have never had a thought that payment systems are so numerous. I even didn’t know that e-commerce made such a big jump… So, choosing business partner online became a real problem for me. I spent a whole week examining payment systems. But not all of them but the most popular ones. I consulted my friends, looked through top-listings but was still confused: Which one to choose?

After a week of hard thinking I have selected 5 one, which seemed me the most interesting ones. They are as follows: ePassporte, Moneybookers, Perfect Money, WebMoney and Pecunix. Here it was much more painful to choose as all of them seemed to be good. It was like a beauty contest when jury has to choose from 5 finalists equally beautiful, clever and devilish charming…

Judging by different criteria I selected 3 ones Moneybookers, ePassporte and Webmoney. I didn’t selected Pecunix as it is very often ddosed and this is unacceptable in business. Perfect Money seems ideal: 7% annual interest like in banks, multicurrency accounts, three-level protection system, referral program… But it is too young and not very popular. Selecting from the rest three ones I liked them all, but the most interesting in my opinion is Webmoney. But they are Russians and not everybody in the US wants to work with it. Only Moneybookers and ePassporte left. Moneybookers is European system and ePassporte is American one. I’m a sincere patriot of my country and I think you can predict my choice))) Though still use my PayPal and hope that very soon they will become wiser and stop behaving so stupidly.
https://perfectmoney.com/signup.html?ref=240107



2 comments:

exers said...

what are you thinking about???

Anonymous said...

I have worked in ecommerce for ages ..... and i like the job....i'm sure i will have greit future