Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What to choose?

Hey, guys. I want to recommend one payment system I got acquainted with not so long ago. The matter concerns Swiss payment system perfectmoney. Previously I was using e-gold and was pleased with their service but after well-known events our cooperation became impossible. And I actually cannot recognize my favorite system, it really changed greatly and it not that old e-gold I’ve got used to use. It’s a pity. But every cloud has a silver lining and but for that change may be I would never tried my dear PM. Everything began with one post on the forum. Some dude was telling something about Perfect Money and in the end provided his ref.link with a request to join this system by means of his link. As it cost me nothing I went there. I’ll lie if I tell that I fall in love at first sight. I just looked through all the sections, read the content, knew something about their partner program and super modern security system and that’s all. For the second time I came across with this system when I was browsing on one e-auction. Their seller had a beautiful red and white sign with PM, actually I don’t remember the slogan: whether it was approved by PM or we accept PM, I don’t remember, but the main idea was PM. To that I have already forgotten about my first acquaintance with the system and asked the seller what PM meant. He said that he accepts this payment system and recommends it to all his buyers and clients. I decided to return to the site and to know this system “closer”. I again read everything from the very beginning and you know it was like I saw all those words for the first time. Everything seemed new to me and I decided to load my first money. I had some e-gold and I decided to load it as I didn’t use it anyway. It appeared that system accepts direct payments from e-gold, pecunix and webmoney… And after that day I could tear myself away, and I like this system, and advise everybody: use Perfect Money!!!
https://perfectmoney.com/index.html?ref=240107

No comments: