Friday, May 2, 2008

E-currency

I know that lots of people will think that I have no conscience at all but I will say that I’m fond of adult production. I’m only 20 years old, but I think that I’m not alone in my passions. As considering the supply on adult market one can drew this logical conclusion. I’m not a kink, I just like it. I download or buy at list one movie everyday, and never miss any addition of Playboy or Maxim. And I unlike lots of people like spam offering me to buy access to some websites. Usually I was using e-gold for this. But lately there are some problems with this system and less and less people are using it now. It’s not a big deal for me which system to use but it is not very convenient when you have to use a great number of systems. And it would be much easier to use only one, such as e-gold. For me it also another problem, the thing is that I’m not so rich to have tens of accounts with different systems, which contain thousands of e-currency. Today I have to refuse many offers as I have no appropriate currency, that’s terrible. Why not to issue one e-currency especially for this industry? Or to make one currency that is already exists such functions as e-gold had. I really miss those careless times when e-gold was ok…I hope they will return in a new image soon.


https://perfectmoney.com/index.html?ref=240107

No comments: