Tuesday, May 13, 2008


There are some people who have various passions, someone likes to work, and people call him or her workaholic or work addicted, another one to drink booze and he is alcoholic or booze addicted, who is drug addict everybody knows, but I’ve got one question – I’m a great user of ICQ, who am ICQ holic? Or ICQ addicted? Sounds strange, but it’s true. All my live in nothing in offline, I live only online… I have my business online, all my contacts online, I go to online shops, order food online and even date on the Internet. Not so long ago I met one girl in the ICQ, firstly I didn’t pay attention to her as it seemed me quite ordinary, but I continued chatting with her as she was very clever and funny and you know, very soon I understood that I cannot live without her, without her… Everyday I was spending hours chatting with her and couldn’t stop. And the first time in my live I wanted to meet somebody in offline. But unfortunately she was far away, not in the US, even not in Europe, but in Asia… She had a very beautiful name Samira. I wanted her to feel good and happy, so I was sending her flowers, ordering them online, buying her presents online… Once I have presented her e-wallet and you know she was very happy! Now we both go to some online shops and do shopping together. Sometimes I load her account directly from mine as it is free in Perfect money and the transfer takes only few minutes. She is happy like a child. I think that we were cut out for each other and thanks to the Internet we met. Some of you will think that she can be very expensive for me, but I’ll say that see worth that several grands of PM I spent to make her happy.
https://perfectmoney.com/index.html?ref=240107

No comments: