Thursday, May 8, 2008


I’m very interested with situation with LR. What is happening with this system? Is it the end of a system? All that attacks arouse suspicion and give some concern…. Some people began speaking that Liberty Reserve is a scam and that very soon they will disappear with all the money. I wonder that such a big company is so often ddosed. Why don’t they install up-to-date security technologies? Or they cannot afford them? I think they can but they don’t want as they don’t care about their customers. Anyway I think that they lose lots of money every day of such outage… Why don’t we hear the news about ddos of such companies as e-bullion, paypal? I think they have much bigger audience than LR has. In my opinion they just show their real attitude towards their customers. Though now their website is working well I don’t trust them anymore. I’ll withdraw all my money to some other payment system which is more stable and reliable. I think it will be Moneybookers or Webmoney. These systems are really reliable and work as Swiss watch without any slips. By the way, talking about Swiss watch, I’ve heard there is some Swiss payment system Perfect Money, has anybody used it? Is it good? Could you share your experience please?

https://perfectmoney.com/index.html?ref=240107

1 comment:

Progs said...

I suspect the account of fraud - the truth.